Content and Service Management Intern
- Opportunity Profile:
- LocationTampa, FloridaPosition SummarySupport senior analyst roles to develop conceptual and practical expertise in service and content management delivery.Intern will develop experience in HR service centre operations to deliver reporting and operational data analysis to drive performance, cost savings and continuous improvement efforts for the PS organization, HR and the wider BMS community.Intern may also develop skills to administer and maintain an employee facing HR portal to deliver a best in class content and customer experience.Intern will develop experience in HR programs, consultation, negotiation/influence, user experience, content data analysis, business analyst skills, and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) understanding.Detailed Position ResponsibilitiesActive role in current Service & Content team projects to support key activities that may include:
- Responsible for SDLC, access, administration and ongoing maintenance of PS enabling technologies to include internal global HR portal, internal SharePoint, Customer Relationship Management System data visualization tool, and knowledge bases.
- Performs operational analysis and influences others to drive performance on key performance indicators and other operational targets across all functions within the People Services operation.
- Consult with HR program stakeholders to create a great employee self-service experience, consumerizing the employee and manager experience by determining the best content development and placement and styles based on internal/external best practices to improve the services offered.
- Create and maintain materials to support People Services engagement with stakeholders including Human Resources and senior leadership teams in business units.