R&D Collaboration Internship – Fall 2020
- Opportunity Profile:
The R&D Collaboration group within R&D Strategy and Planning empowers individuals, teams, and functions across R&D to be more productive by embedding collaboration and connectivity in their everyday work.
This position supports the R&D SharePoint Collaboration Team by assisting with building, managing, and implementing internal SharePoint Team Sites. As an intern, you will be an integral part of our team by supporting our mission and bringing your ideas and perspectives. We expect that you will engage in our culture and gain real world business experience by:
- Assisting with intranet/web content publishing
- Creating documentation for sites
- Building individual SharePoint libraries and/or lists in support of site implementations, as well as assisting with the analysis of existing sites and requirements gathering efforts
- Understand the process for gathering requirements
- Gain experience in designing and developing SharePoint/Office 365 Solutions
- Understand SharePoint Security and Permissions
- Gain experience working with a team in a client-focused role
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, and/or Industrial Engineering preferred
Must be enrolled in school the semester of and/or during the assignment and be eligible to work 20-40 hours per week during the Summer semester.
- Partner with RD Collaboration Specialist and/or Lead to gather and analyze business requirements
- Partner with RD Collaboration Specialist and/or Lead to build, modify and implement SharePoint and/or Office 365 solutions
- Skilled in standard business software applications (i.e., word processing, graphical presentations, spreadsheet analytics)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office System (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint)
- Proficient in managing web content, creating SharePoint sites and/or Websites
- Graphic design skills are a plus
About Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.The candidate chosen for this internship will become a valued team member of this cross-functional, multi-team organization which is responsible for developing and executing business analyses and logistics.