Key Brands Quality & Compliance Co-Op (Jan-June 2019)
- Opportunity Profile:
- Co-Op Position General Requirement: Must be enrolled in school the semester of and/or during the co-op assignment and must be eligible to work full time, 40 hours.Duration of Assignment: 6 months (January - June 2019)Location of Assignment: New Brunswick, NJEducation Requirements: Enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters or MBA degree program.Preferred Course of Study: Information Technology/Computer Sciences with focus on knowledge managementRequired skills/knowledge:
Bristol-Myers Squibb - Global Quality OverviewBristol-Myers Squibb Company is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and delivery of innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.Global Quality (GQ) is a function of the Global Product Development and Supply (GPS) division that serves Bristol-Myers Squibb’s global business units. GQ is responsible for ensuring that our global manufacturing and Quality Control (QC) laboratory operations continue to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and BMS standards; continually assessing the changing regulatory environment to establish and implement standards and processes that drive continued business success; implementing policies and systems that ensure regulatory success in launching and maintaining a constant supply of products to our patients; and, championing a culture that supports a high commitment to quality throughout all aspects of our business.Project AssignmentAs part of the Key Brands Quality and Compliance team, the candidate will assist in the design of the department SharePoint site to serve as a knowledge management repository in support of the quality and compliance oversight of Bristol-Myers Squibb key brands. The candidate will focus on the development and execution of the department SharePoint, including elements of knowledge repositories, collaboration tools to execute key business deliverables that require multi-functional collaboration, and the development of dashboards and KPIs to track and monitor the performance of the quality and compliance operations.Key Deliverables for AssignmentThe candidate will deliver a working SharePoint site (and sub-sites) that utilizes standard Microsoft tools and SharePoint functionality that can be easily maintained by department staff. Candidate will develop required training materials (e.g. self-based training modules, quick reference guides, FAQs, etc) to ensure sustainability of the SharePoint site, knowledge management and data analytics tools.
- Knowledge management principles and tools
- SharePoint Online Architecture and Design
- Competency in Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Data modeling and use of Microsoft tools for Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of DAX and M language programming
- Conceptual knowledge for the creation of dashboards and KPIs
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to present ideas, issues, and observations into a clear and useful format, and balance several tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment and circumstances demonstrating flexibility, tolerance and sense of urgency.