Commercial Intern Program - Class of 2021
- Opportunity Profile:
- Position: Commercial Intern Program - Class of 2021Job Function: Brand/Product ManagementDescription: At Bristol-Myers Squibb we are proud to bring innovative medicine to patients in need. The Commercial Intern Program is seeking future business leaders who are looking to make an impact on patients’ lives. Commercial Interns will be challenged to leverage market insights in order develop marketing plans and educational/promotional materials that change behavior of healthcare providers, payers, and/or patients.All Commercial Interns will have one 10-week summer placement as a key member of a commercial team. The program is organized to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional expertise. Interns will contribute meaningfully to their teams through challenging assignments and have the opportunity to collaborate with commercial leaders and other key stakeholders from across the organization.The internship will feature:
The candidates who are considered for full-time hire are bright, ambitious and demonstrate a desire to make an impact on the biopharma industry and in patient’s lives.Requirements: Eligible candidates will have:
Weekly Lunch and Learns on key biopharma business topics including senior level speaker series/panels on different commercial career paths at BMS
An introduction to brand planning and marketing excellence in the biopharma industry
Formal mentorship with commercial leaders and recent graduates of the internship program
Teambuilding and networking events
Final presentation to senior leaders & team members on summer project/s
Collaborative project to advance the culture of BMS, culminating in presentation to selected leadership team
Location: Central N.J.How to Apply: Candidates interested in being considered for a campus interview should apply by following the standard process at your school's Career Services Department. Check with your Career Services Offices for interview dates and resume submission deadline. Bristol-Myers Squibb is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. M/F/V/D.To Learn more about Bristol-Myers Squibb and our University Recruitment initiatives, please visit our website, www.bms.com/careers.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree during the current school year (graduating Class of 2021), scheduled to graduate in spring.
- Functional exposure and experience in marketing, sales and/or finance.
- Demonstrated leadership in student, community or professional organizations.
- The ability to identify, gather and analyze data to gain a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, market and competition.
- Diverse thinking with innovative ideas and new approaches to maximize opportunities.