Human Resources Intern Development Program - Class of 2021
- Opportunity Profile:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease; empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together; and driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal livesDivision: Human ResourcesPosition: Human Resources Intern Development Program (class of 2021)Description: All Summer Intern Development Program participates will have one 10-week placement within an HR Generalist or Center of Excellence Team. The program is organized to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional experience, work on challenging assignments, learn about BMS and meet company representatives. Interns will have experiences to gain a solid understanding of what it is like to be an HR professional at BMS.The program will feature:
Summer Intern Development Program participants will be the selection pool from which we offer full-time placements in to our 2-year full-time HR Leadership Development program.Requirements:
- An orientation session, including an overview of company structure, products and brands
- An introduction to Human Resources
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders
- Senior Business Speaker Series
- Formal review and feedback sessions
- Teambuilding, networking and social events
- Candidates should expect to receive a Master’s degree with a Human Resources related concentration as part of the graduating Class of 2021. Other requirements include excellent strategic, analytical, conceptual, creative and communication abilities. The ideal candidate will have strong intellectual and analytical skills with demonstrated ability for quickly grasping new and complex business concepts.
Location: Princeton, NJBristol-Myers Squibb is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. M/F/V/D. To learn more about Bristol-Myers Squibb and our University Recruitment initiatives, please visit our website, www.bms.com/careers
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix organization are essential. Leadership potential is highly valued, and a commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork is required.
- The Immigration and Control Act of 1986 requires that employers verify employment authorization and identity of potential employees.