Manufacturing Execution Systems Associate Intern- Summer 2020
- Opportunity Profile:
Bristol-Myers Squibb's state of the art North America Capability Center in Tampa, FL is looking for exceptional talent to work with the Corporate IT Digital Plant Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) team. As an intern on this team, you will be a key contributor to the design, development, maintenance, and support of a common library of objects and recipes that are utilized by manufacturing plants worldwide and support the continued evolution of tools and capabilities for improved end-user experience.
You will work with management, engineering, manufacturing, vendors, and IT resources from ERP/LIMS/CMMS and other systems to deliver enhancements to the MES platform. You will also have an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies such as C#/VB.NET, VBScript, SQL Server, ASP.NET, OPC, HMI, barcode scanners, and RFID.
- Work with site functional teams including manufacturing, technology, engineering, and quality to gather user requirements for changes and enhancements
- Convert user requirements into process and system requirements and build solutions to these specifications
- Support development and troubleshooting of MES recipes and other components that support manufacturing operations.
- Understand and track customer complaints and technical issues, the progress of vendor inquiries, and work through issues to resolution
- Develop and maintain training resources, guides and other material
- Develop and execute manual unit test suites as well as perform unit and integration testing
- Review and provide detailed feedback on peer design and source code